Friday 19 December 2014

... and Fabric Christmas Tree Cards

I still had blank cards left over from the  Fabric Scrap Cards I made last year, so put them to good use a made more this year!

I started by making a card triangle template and tracing onto some gingham using a fabric pen. I really like the 'scrappy' look (hopefully the card recipients do too!!), so I did some freehand machine stitching just inside the triangle lines.
Then I simply cut out the triangle and stuck it on the card using fabric glue. The trunk was made from a little bit of ribbon.
Of course buttons had to feature somewhere as well....!
 I left them to dry fully overnight and then they were ready to go.
These cards were super simple and didn't take too long to make. It was also a great way of using up fabric scraps!
 
Wishing you all a very happy Christmas! x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...